Monday, November 23, 2009

Why Need Negatives?

For quite some time now, I have been going to the hospital. Taking those two week visits that just put you in the best moods! There are actually good things that come from being cooped up for two long weeks.

Positives:
Someone waits on you 24/7
Comfortable Bed
Temperature Control (big deal)
Also, television control
No ROOMMATES!
Food, when you want it
Get better by doing nothing
Someone sets up your treatments
People come visit (some that you haven't seen in a while)
Cards and Balloons and Flowers :)

Need I type more? I mean, yeah there definitely are negatives to going to the hospital but why dwell on the negatives? I mean, no matter what you are going to be stuck there anyway so think of the good things. I actually would rather be there sometimes than laying up in bed at home feeling miserable.

That's just my two cents.


What I'm Thankful for Today:
Cell Phone- I know this is an awful thing to be thankful for and 10 (maybe less than that) years ago nobody would have thought about this. But, let's be real here. My cell phone goes with me everywhere, and that is not an exaggeration. I text wayy too much, I kinda think I might be obsessed. I can call someone if I have car problems, which happens too frequently for me. I don't know, I am just thankful that I have this little device to cure my boredom.

2 comments:

  1. You can sleep whenever you want in the hospital. No one is going to go "Whoa there, asleep at 3 PM?"

    ReplyDelete