Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gettin' Drunk Off Ensure

I just pretty much straight up injected 4 cans of Ensure into my feeding tube, ugh. It seriously made me sick and overheated! Mom came to visit today, but I slept most of the day so it wasn't much fun for her probably. But, she did bring me some lunch, so that was nice. I can't get to sleep, but I haven't really tried either. Today was just kinda one of those nights where I didn't feel good at all. I talked to an old friend from high school (I make it sound as if I graduated 10 years ago). But I hadn't seen her since the summer and it was nice catching up.


What I'm Thankful for Today:
God- I have been through so much in the past 19 years and God has helped me get through it all. I am holding his hand through this journey of life and I'm not lettting go. I believe that God has a special plan for me. I am just living my life, making the best decisions that I can, and letting God show me which way to go. I know that one day I will have fulfilled all he has wanted me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment