Friday, November 27, 2009

38 Hours...

I have been awake for 38 straight hours now. I'm in that state where I can't even be tired anymore. I feel like I have been ran over by a train, my head hurts something awful! But on the other hand, today was Black Friday!!! It is a tradition for my mother and I to go shopping together, extremely early. I bought a lot of things today, for the apartment mostly. I got home at about 11 am, and had to be at work at noon. I am so worn out but I just can't sleep.
Mom doesn't want to do Christmas this year. No decorations, no tree, no presents, no lights, nothing. I mean, I can't say that I blame her considering she just lost her mom in August, but we always do Christmas big at my house. We have the most beautiful tree and our mantle always looks so wonderful. But, I guess we aren't getting that this year, which sucks. I don't even care about presents, I just want decorations and the tree.
I need to lay down and try to get some sleep. Only two weeks until I see Dalton, thank God. I'm going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment