Sunday, November 8, 2009

New

Well, hello there. First off, let me introduce myself. I am Katie Donovan, 19 years old, and I have Cystic Fibrosis. This 'blog' has been a long time coming. I have never really had, well, made the time to do such blog, but I am now making time and am going to start doing this on a daily basis, hopefully!

About Me:
I was born on August 26, 1990.
I am a freshman at Maysville Community and Technical College.
I am studying to be a nurse.
I LOVE music, seriously, all kinds.
I am addicted to: texting, soda, facebook, and saving money.
My boyfriend lives 8 hours away, in Missouri.
I volunteer, sometimes.
I work too much!
I don't study enough.
I love to Travel!

Those are just a few random facts. I am actually trying to multi-task right now so I can't even really concentrate. I will start for real, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment