Saturday, November 21, 2009

LoveLife

Have you ever just sat down and thought about everything in your life; why everything happens, who all is in your life, how lucky you are to be where you are. I have really been thinking a lot about my life and how lucky I really am.
Having CF has made me appreciate life so much. I don't take one single breath for granted. I look at it as tomorrow could be my last day.
How many people can say they really live like that, I mean really. There are so many people who have such an easy life that take so many things for granted.
I mean, yeah I probably still take things for granted but I atleast have some sense of what life is really all about.
This blog has no point but I just love everything and everyone :)

What I'm Thankful for Today:
My Friends- Each one of my friends (even more than that is in the picture above) mean something special to me. They each have blessed my life in some way. I can't think my friends enough for being there when I need them. My friends are my sisters that God forgot to give my parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment