Tuesday, November 10, 2009

College Tuesday's









My Schedule for every Tuesday and Thursday:

8:00-9:00 Anatomy and Physiology Study Period
9:30-10:45 Anatomy and Physiology
11:00-12:15 Communications
4:30-5:00 Dosage Calculations

So, from 12:30-4:00, I usually go home and nap. I go to a community college and my drive is 17 minutes long. It is pretty boring too, but sometimes very scenic. Today, I decided to stay at college all day in case of a hospitalization later on in the week. Which, if I have to call my dr tomorrow, that will most likely happen. So, I will be studying A&P all week (the only class that I don't have above a 95% in, ugh!).

Enough about me, I just want to request a special prayer for Dalton. He is still in the hospital and has been running a fever. He also just found out today that he has a yeast infection in his port-a-cath, which isn't a good thing. So, let's just hope he gets better soon!


*This picture was taken in San Diego, California in March 2009*

No comments:

Post a Comment