Wednesday, November 25, 2009

During Communications Class I Wrote Down...

What do you do when everything seems like it is crashing and burning around you? You have your whole life planned out and piece by piece it seems as though it is getting ripped apart. Only two people really know the full story (everything that I am referring to).
When I first started the semester I planned on majoring in nursing. I found out that I didn't want to go into that field and am now questioning what do I want to do in life. What is my purpose? What am I good at?
My boyfriend (Dalton, as you know) lives 8 hours away and both, my health and his, is really getting to us. It enables us from talking a lot... No, you know, actually, I feel hopeless. I feel like I am letting him down because I am not being as strong as I should be. It hurts to know that your boyfriend is getting sicker (or atleast sicker than you knew in the first place) and you can't do a thing about it. I don't even really care about talking to him on skype or whatever as much as I care about keeping myself strong for him. He needs that, he needs me to be there.

What I'm Thankful for Today:
My Heart- I'd like to think that I have a good heart. I try to please everyone before myself (even those who have hurt me). I don't like for anyone to be upset with me, and with that being said I try to make every wrong situation right.

No comments:

Post a Comment