Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's BACK to Work I Go..Finally!


After being off of work for nearly two weeks, it felt great to be back, by the way, I work at a pharmacy. Everyone missed me (haha)! I spent the whole afternoon catching up with Ellen on the drama at the pharmacy and telling her some funny stories, she always like to hear my stories! Ellen and I always have the most of fun, seriously! I will miss here when I quit working there. Let's see here, what else is new. Today, really has been a boring day. Oh, this morning a tragic accident happened. A 13 year old girl was killed in front of her house this morning. She was hit by a car crossing the road from her grandmother's house. May God grant her eternal peace. It's horrible how some things happen. I bet she had crossed the road countless times, and just didn't think. RIP Amber. You will be missed!
What is your opinion on reality TV? Some people hate it all, some people watch every single show, some are just right in the middle. That's me, I like some of it, other shows are just plain dumb. Like, I love American Idol, Little People Big World, Tool Academy. I'm sure there's more. But really, Survivor is just plain dumb, and I'm sorry, but The Hills is also dumb. I hate that show. Ugh! Sorry for wasting three minutes of your life, tomorrow it will be better, I promise! (the picture from left to right: Laura (girl who used to work there), Ellen, and I)

What I'm Thankful for Today:
My Job- Some people are jobless, homeless, carless. I am fortunate enough to have all three. My car runs well, my home is awesome (as I told you yesterday), and my job, wow, I love my job. It seriously is one of the best jobs out there. Its locally owned and my boss, Heather, is extremely easy to work for. She is soo flexible when it comes to me taking off work to go into the hospital. It's really nice to have a boss who actually does care about you and your health. Makes things run a lot smoother. Also, if I (or my brother, who also works with me) need off for anything, we can take off with basically no questions asked. I try to limit my time I take off, although I have been doing it more because my boyfriend lives so far away, but it really is nice to have such a great job. I am lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment