Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Notebook

All of my friends have always talked about The Notebook (the movie/book) and how it is soo good. I don't know. I never watched it, nor did I ever really want to. But tonight, there was nothing on TV at all and I have the movie at my house, so I was like 'what the heck, I'll watch it'. So, I inserted the chick flick into the DVD player and started to watch.
I started out with a mind set that I was going to hate it, and you know, if you start out saying and thinking you are going to hate something, you will most likely end up hating it. Boy, was I wrong! This was one of the best movies that I have seen in a while! It was soo amazing, romantic, wonderful, ahh, I loved every minute of it! But, this really had nothing to do with anything, I just felt you should know how GREAT this movie is!

Dalton got out of the hospital today. I finally feel happy again. He is feeling better, still on some antibiotics though. Hopefully he is back to his old self by Thanksgiving. His PFTs were 42%, ironically what mine were a couple weeks ago, haha. But, thanks to everyone who said prayers, 15 days was long enough!

What I'm Thankful for Today:
Skype- Skype is a chat/webcam deal. It is what has kept me connected to Dalton. Everytime either one of us is in the hospital, we use skype extra because there's not much to do in there! But, really, Skype is what keeps us connected (and sane) and is great for all the times we miss each other extra! So, thanks to the genius who created this wonderful piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment