Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

A day of thanks and appreciation for all the things that God has blessed us with. I am thankful for so many things this year. I have been through soo much this year. I lost an aunt and a grandma, both were very hard but I'm dealing. My CF has taken a little different toll on me the past few months, also dealing.
I am blessed with a wonderful family, an amazing boyfriend, super friends. Everything in my life is going the way I want it to. I love it all, every single minute.


What I'm Thankful for Today:
Life- I am thankful to be alive. I am thankful for each breath that I take. I am thankful for everyone who supports me. I am thankful to be able to work and go to school. I am thankful for my church family. I am thankful for love. I am thankful for feelings. I am thankful for everything that I have.

1 comment: