Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Had the Best Day with You, Today...

Today, I stayed home from school, still sick. But yet, very happy with life. I have been doing a lot of thinking the last few months and I have thought about so many different subject, so many different people, so many past experiences and memories. There has been so much to cross my mind.
My family being one of them and the thing that crosses my mind the most. I love my family and each time that I think of old memories I get really upset but also really happy at the same time. Old pictures, what the house and yard uesd to look like, past animals, many memories swirl through my head. I love them so much and I know for a fact that I don't show them enough. I need to make it a point to try harder, I really do. I am going to start that tomorrow, for real. My parents and I, for the past few weeks, have been making it a point to go out to eat every Friday night that dad is off work. And while you are sitting there thinking about how lame I am for spending Friday nights with my parents, I think it's cool.
Some of my most favorite memories include (but not limited to): all the time my parents dressed my brother and I up for Halloween (my favorite might have been the vampire and fairy princess year), the time my brother and I dressed up for the 50's day in elementary school (we were extremely cool), the Christmas pictures that my mom made me and Jake get taken (ughhh! but good times!), so many home vidoes, swimming pools, the swingset, gardening with dad, cooking with mom, burnt spaghetti (hahaha), riding on the railroad with dad, staying home sick (countless times) with mom, Rusty (our first dog), all the cartoon watching. Those are just some of the memories I have of my past 19 years on Earth. There have been soo many good times and I wouldn't change any of it! My family means the world to me...

What I'm Thankful for Today:
My Home- I live in such a big house, that is soo beautiful. My brother and I was so blessed that my daddy wanted nothing more than to have a wonderful house for his family to live in, which is why he decided to build it. It is so pretty inside too. When my mom decided to redo the living room, we got a new couch, painted the walls, and got a new leather chair. Half of our house is log cabin, and in the log cabin half there is the most beautiful fire place and mantle, I love it! We have the perfect spot for our Christmas tree in the living room and everything is just so homey. I love it here. Oh and we also haev a porch swing in our living room, it looks so neat. This house is just great to me, I love it! I am so thankful that I got to spend my life in here, in such a warm, loving home.

No comments:

Post a Comment