Monday, November 9, 2009

Sick

I have been sick off and on since Friday. On Friday's I usually work from 9:00-7:00 (yes, a 10 hour shirt), but I left early, at 11, and slept all afternoon. I then went back to work at 4 to finish up my shift. My boss is very lenient, so this wasn't a problem at all. On Saturday I work from 9:00-3:30 and I also left early, at about 12:00. I also came home and slept all afternoon that day too. Yesterday, Sunday, I slept some but just layed around the house really. Now, today I finally have a doctor's appointment!!! It's just at my family doctor though. Ugh, I would much rather be going to clinic today and getting some real antibiotics.

Update:
I tested negative for the flu, but they now think that it may be pneumonia? I have no idea what I am doing, if I'm coming or going. I am so tired and weak and can barely stay awake. My CF dr. called in Bactrim, and two other antibiotics (I forgot which ones). When I sleep, I keep waking up not being able to breathe and gasping for air. What is going on with me?

Also, good job for Dalton getting a 47% on his pft's today!! Home soon? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment