Friday, November 27, 2009

Karaoke Night

So after a pretty intense Thanksgiving day of food, family, and The Notebook/nap, I decided it was time to do a little singing! Wow, what a crazy idea. I sang a lot of Taylor Swift and pretty much rocked my living room.

You are probably wondering how this all went down. No, I didn't just sit in front of my webcam and sing. I made a microphone, here's how. I took my feeding tube stand and then I got some tape and a hairbrush and taped the hairbrush to the feeding tube pole. I must say it worked out rather well!

The night ended with me feeling extremely happy and wanting sleep, but I refuse. It is now 1:40 am, I am waiting for Dalton to get online so we can plan out what we are buying tomorrow for the apartment at Black Friday. Mom and I are going shopping at 3 am! I am super stoked! Well, off to look at ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment