Friday, November 13, 2009

Hospital-1st Full Day


So, here I am enjoying the luxuries of the hospital. My port is being used this time for all IV meds, so NO PICC lines, no peripheral IV's, nothing, just me and my new best friend. I got here at about 6:00 last night. I had to go downstairs for a chest x-ray at about 8:30. I was so worn out, I don't really remember much from last night.


I am on continuous Meropenem and they stop that once a day for Tobramycin. I also get Heparin injections three times a day, how fun! I have been asleep most of the day and have also been running a fever. I am going back to sleep in a few minutes. I don't anticipate these next few days to have very good blogs but I will make it a point (until Thanksgiving) to tell you one person/thing I am thankful for.


What I'm Thankful for Today:
My wonderful parents- They are two of the strongest people I know. They have been there for me through everything. They have not only taken care of me, but they've supported some major life changing decisions I have had to make. They have supported my brother and I emotionally and financially for the last 19 years. They pick me up when I fall, they give me a light when I'm in the dark, and they show me the way when I'm lost. There is nothing they won't do for me and I don't tell or show them that I love them enough. They have showed me how to live the right way and how to make the right decisions, now it's my turn. Thank you mom and dad, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment